Property Sheet Problem.
Author Message
 Property Sheet Problem.

Hi,

 I created a Property sheet and to pages for it. Right now my property sheet
it is a modal property sheet. I wanted to do it modalless property sheet.

I am Using
Mypropertysheet->DoModal();
I tried to use
Mypropertysheet->Create();
But my property sheet comes up and goes immediately.
Is there anything else that I have to Try?
Thanks
Trupti

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Sheet Problem.

Quote:

> Hi,

>  I created a Property sheet and to pages for it. Right now my property sheet
> it is a modal property sheet. I wanted to do it modalless property sheet.

> I am Using
> Mypropertysheet->DoModal();
> I tried to use
> Mypropertysheet->Create();
> But my property sheet comes up and goes immediately.
> Is there anything else that I have to Try?
> Thanks
> Trupti

you probably haven't made Mypropertysheet a member variable
of the main window, but a local variable in your function.

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Sheet Problem.
No, MyPropertySheet is a Private member variable of main Window class.

Thanks For reply'
Trupti

Quote:
> > Hi,

> >  I created a Property sheet and to pages for it. Right now my property
sheet
> > it is a modal property sheet. I wanted to do it modalless property
sheet.

> > I am Using
> > Mypropertysheet->DoModal();
> > I tried to use
> > Mypropertysheet->Create();
> > But my property sheet comes up and goes immediately.
> > Is there anything else that I have to Try?
> > Thanks
> > Trupti

> you probably haven't made Mypropertysheet a member variable
> of the main window, but a local variable in your function.

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Sheet Problem.

Quote:
> No, MyPropertySheet is a Private member variable of main Window class.

I guess then you should try
Mypropertysheet->Create();
Mypropertysheet->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW);

--

Uwe Kotyczka

http://ws56.tinst.uni-jena.de/default_en.htm

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Sheet Problem.
It Did not Work. I have know idea why.

Thanks
Trupti

Quote:
> > No, MyPropertySheet is a Private member variable of main Window class.

> I guess then you should try
> Mypropertysheet->Create();
> Mypropertysheet->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW);

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Sheet Problem.

Quote:

> It Did not Work. I have know idea why.

> Thanks
> Trupti

>> > No, MyPropertySheet is a Private member variable of main Window class.

>> I guess then you should try
>> Mypropertysheet->Create();
>> Mypropertysheet->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW);

Try not using a pointer.
So you will get

 Mypropertysheet.Create();
 Mypropertysheet.ShowWindow(SW_SHOW);

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:05:02 GMT
 Property Sheet Problem.
Gernally you need to create a CMiniFrameWnd to contain your modeless
property sheet.

There are MFC samples for this.

Or try using the adding a property sheet component to your project and
select a modeless one .. it gnerates code for the mini frame and the sheet
so you can see how it is done.
--
Roger Onslow
Software Developer

"Operator .. give me the number for 911" .. Homer Simpson

Quote:
> Hi,

>  I created a Property sheet and to pages for it. Right now my property
sheet
> it is a modal property sheet. I wanted to do it modalless property sheet.

> I am Using
> Mypropertysheet->DoModal();
> I tried to use
> Mypropertysheet->Create();
> But my property sheet comes up and goes immediately.
> Is there anything else that I have to Try?
> Thanks
> Trupti

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:22:08 GMT
 Property Sheet Problem.
Try once setting the owner of your property sheet. I
think modeless property sheet MUST have an owner
window.

--

Vince C.

Hi,

 I created a Property sheet and to pages for it. Right now my property sheet
it is a modal property sheet. I wanted to do it modalless property sheet.

I am Using
Mypropertysheet->DoModal();
I tried to use
Mypropertysheet->Create();
But my property sheet comes up and goes immediately.
Is there anything else that I have to Try?
Thanks
Trupti

Sun, 13 Jul 2003 03:55:14 GMT

1. Property Sheet Problem

2. Property Sheet Problem.

3. Dialog Box and Property Sheet problem

4. property sheet problems

5. property sheet problem?

6. Property sheet problem

7. Property Sheet Problem