Compiler Error C2352: illegal call of non-static member function
Author Message
 Compiler Error C2352: illegal call of non-static member function

I am an X Borland compiler programmer.  This is my first project using
Visual C.

I am trying to use the MFC CRecordset class to work with a database.
Every line where I use a function gets the error: Compiler Error C2352,
<function_name> illegal call of non-static member function.  Can someone
suggest a fix, or a good book.

Thanks in advance:
Duane Lawrence

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error C2352 - illegal call of non-static member function

2. Illegal call of non-static member function (error)?

3. illegal call of non-static member function

4. illegal call of non-static member function

5. illegal call of non-static member function *HELP*

6. illegal call of non-static member function

7. illegal call of non-static member function

8. illegal call of non-static member function

9. Compiler Error C2352:<Function_Name> illegal call of non-static member function

10. iilegal call of non-static member function

11. One Problem in Calling Static function from Non static function

12. PostMessage compile error: non-static member function