How to do a simple HTML browser with RichEditBox
Author Message
 How to do a simple HTML browser with RichEditBox

I'm trying to make a text editor in which some portions of text
have hidden data associated (i.e links and format codes, similar to a
simple html editor).

The problem is that I am using a GUI control that handles almost
all the text editing (Rich Edit Control) but doesn't
allow associating user data to portions of the text.

I need to keep track of the portions of text with associated data
to allow the user modifying it.

Does anybody know a simple way to do this?

Thanks.

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to do a simple HTML browser with RichEditBox

2. HTML page continues to load after ActiveX load is done

3. render HTML elements in browser control

4. Viewing the HTML Source of an instantiated browser

5. Looking src code of html browser

6. Browser / HTML Events

7. Web Browser Control/IE Control/HTML View

8. Web Browser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

9. Default HTML Browser in the Registry

10. Print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control)

11. accessing the HTML-source in Browser

12. Accessing the HTML source in the browser programmatically