How can I display 2D (image) in MFC?
Author Message
 How can I display 2D (image) in MFC?

Hi,
I have RGB  image and would like to display it in my application. How can I
do that?

Alexei Chirokikh

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I display 2D (image) in MFC?

SelectObject, Device Context, etc.
Look it up in the help.

Michael

Quote:

>Hi,
>I have RGB  image and would like to display it in my application. How can I
>do that?

>--
>--
>Alexei Chirokikh

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I display 2D (image) in MFC?

Hi

Use the function SetDIBitsToDevice

int
DIBitsToDevice(
HDC hdc,
 // handle of device context

int XDest,
 // x-coordinate of upper-left corner of dest. rect.

int YDest,
 // y-coordinate of upper-left corner of dest. rect.

DWORD dwWidth,
 // source rectangle width

DWORD dwHeight,
 // source rectangle height

int XSrc,
 // x-coordinate of lower-left corner of source rect.

int YSrc,
 // y-coordinate of lower-left corner of source rect.

UINT uStartScan,
 // first scan line in array

UINT cScanLines,
 // number of scan lines

CONST VOID *lpvBits,
 // address of array with DIB bits

CONST BITMAPINFO *lpbmi,
 // address of structure with bitmap info.

UINT fuColorUse
 // RGB or palette indices

);

/Per-Ola

Quote:

>Hi,
>I have RGB  image and would like to display it in my application. How can I
>do that?

>--
>--
>Alexei Chirokikh

Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I display 2D (image) in MFC?

2. How can I display 2D (image) in MFC?

3. display 2d-image fast

4. 2D image data display?

5. Why 256 color image is displayed as 16 color image

6. 2D image rotation problem

7. 2D Image compositor

8. 2D Image File Formats

9. How does one display a 2D-FFT?

10. Which 2D array of 2D array addressing method?

11. 2D array of pointers to 2D arrays

12. How to display a 2d image data on view?