How to find and replace line
Author Message
 How to find and replace line

How can I find and replace an entire line that contains a string. I want to
search through text files like html or similar and replace lines.  I can
find the string and replace it but because the strings are varying lengths
the program doesn't replace the entire line. Example or URL would help.
Thanks
Mark F.

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find and Replace, Not Find and Overwrite

2. Find dialogbox or Find/replace dialogbox?

3. Find and Find/Replace

4. Preprocessor directive to replace with source line number

5. Replace a line of a text file

6. Replacing functions with in line code

7. Search and replace with line numbers

8. replacing a line in r+ mode

9. Replacing resources of an EXE file using command line commands

10. Find/Replace in vs.NET

11. Find/Replace

12. Find and replace