Quick Graphic Output ?
Author Message
 Quick Graphic Output ?

Hey,

i have to write an applications that have to plot functions (like
waves) onto the window how can i write the Graphic Outputroutines as
fast as possible.
I'll try it with the Bitmap Blit function's !
Is there a better and faster way to solve my problem ?

cu
Ralf

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Quick Graphic Output ?
Have you ever heard about Olectra Chart?

Quote:
> Hey,

> i have to write an applications that have to plot functions (like
> waves) onto the window how can i write the Graphic Outputroutines as
> fast as possible.
> I'll try it with the Bitmap Blit function's !
> Is there a better and faster way to solve my problem ?

> cu
> Ralf

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Quick question on services and output to stdout

2. Veiwing Graphic Images/Microsoft windows Quick C

3. ))Graphics in Quick C v 2.5

4. ))Graphics in Quick C v 2.5

5. output variables in graphics mode

6. Graphics output problem.

7. convert graphics screen to printer output

8. TurboC graphics output

9. TurboC graphics output

10. SUMMARY: output device independent graphics pack.

11. Output device independent graphics package

12. Switch to Workspace from Fullscreen graphics output display?