Reading Text inside HTMLView
Author Message
 Reading Text inside HTMLView

After downloading is complete, I want to read the text that is in the view.
I am used to using just a plain GetWindowText, but this does not work.  Do I
have to use the CHTMLView::GetHTMLDocument() to retreive the body and search
text that way??  I have looked through documentation and MSDN examples, but
with no luck. Any info would be appreciated and especially an example would
greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:52:13 GMT

1. How can i select text in the HtmlView ??

2. File reading problem - reading a text colormap.

3. Reading Cookies inside Asynchronous Pluggable Protocol

4. How to format text inside the ListBox

5. Drawing text (anything) inside splitter views

6. Need Urgent Help <-- Read Inside Plzz

7. Data Validation of data inside a text file

8. A collection inside a collection inside a collection...

9. Newbie::Howto Resize gridcontrol inside a property page inside a view

10. About Unicode Text Read

11. Reading from text file / regular expression

12. How Read/Write in Text File