Taking views outside MDI
Author Message
 Taking views outside MDI

Is it possible to convert a child view window to an overlapped
window and take it outside the MDI frame, so that it becomes
independent?

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Draw a view of an MDI app outside the main frame

2. MFC MDI Multiple Views in Separate MDI Child Windows

3. View takes keyboard but no mouse input

4. Preventing controls/views from taking focus

5. How to active a view in an MDI Doc/view architecture

6. How to not create view in MDI Doc/View architecture at startup

7. How do I create a Report View in one of my MDI app views

8. How to active a view in an MDI Doc/view architecture

9. MDI - Initiating a Doc/View from within a Current View --

10. Pointer to my View Class from outside?

11. Accessing the View from outside

12. Print Preview outside of Doc/View HOW?