sdi wizard
Author Message
 sdi wizard

Sorry guys, but here is another dumb question. Using ver 6.0 I
generated an sdi application using the defaults. However, instead of
using the CView class I used the CRichEditView class instead. Now this
works great when I goto save a document, but it doesn't load the
document. Here is the code that has to do with serialization
(generated by the wizard)

void CAlertSORTDoc::Serialize(CArchive& ar)
{
        if (ar.IsStoring())
        {
                // TODO: add storing code here
        }
        else
        {
                // TODO: add loading code here
        }

        // Calling the base class CRichEditDoc enables serialization
        //  of the container document's COleClientItem objects.
        // TODO: set CRichEditDoc::m_bRTF = FALSE if you are
serializing as text
        CRichEditDoc::Serialize(ar);

Quote:
}

Does anyone know what I have to change so I can load documents as well
as save them?

I appreciate any help in advance

Thanks

Zon

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. GetClientRect() of CAppView gen. by SDI wizard

2. Newbie: win32 sdi application: how to use wizard created window

3. defining frame wnd styles in a SDI class wizard application

4. defining frame wnd styles in a SDI class wizard application

5. Problem in creating SDI with MFC app wizard

6. How to convert Wizard made SDI app to Application with NO Document

7. sdi + sdi

8. displaying an initial screen in an SDI program before the main sdi

9. SDI having an SDI as a sub-window

10. Unable to use ATL wizard in VC6 after using ATL wizard in VC7 dot net beta2

11. To wizard or not to wizard?

12. How to run the ATL Object Wizard control script without invoking the wizard