Modal PropertySheet without Ok and Cancel buttons?
Author Message
 Modal PropertySheet without Ok and Cancel buttons?

  Can anybody tell me if it is possible to create a modal PropertySheet
window which does not contain Ok and Cancel buttons?

  Bogdan

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Modal PropertySheet without Ok and Cancel buttons?

Quote:
>   Can anybody tell me if it is possible to create a modal PropertySheet
> window which does not contain Ok and Cancel buttons?

>   Bogdan

In your PropertySheet::OnInitDialog add the following two lines:

 GetDlgItem(IDOK)->ShowWindow(FALSE);
 GetDlgItem(IDCANCEL)->ShowWindow(FALSE);

Just one question. How is the user going to end your dialog?

David Hart

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dialog Box two OK buttons, two Cancel buttons and TODO still on it

2. OK, Cancel, Apply Handler in a PropertySheet

3. OK, Cancel, Apply Handler in a PropertySheet

4. how to create a window without any close button (include OK button and X button)

5. Force default button on PropertyPage instead of OK button on PropertySheet

6. Property pages without OK, Cancel

7. PropertySheet -> Cancel Button

8. how to cwreate property sheet with Apply/Ok/Cancel buttons using Create() function

9. How can I use modal CPropertySheet without Ok and Cancel buttons?

10. OK and Cancel buttons in title bar

11. Property Sheets: OK, Cancel, Apply, Close buttons: How?

12. Change position of OK and Cancel button ?