another beginner question
Author Message
 another beginner question

hey how do i have a button call the open file dialog? thanks

oliver

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:29:20 GMT
 another beginner question
const CHAR filedialogFilter[] = "My file type (*.rbp)|*.rbp|";
CString szFileName;

 CFileDialog filedialog( true,
       "*.rbp",
       NULL,
       OFN_HIDEREADONLY | OFN_OVERWRITEPROMPT,
       filedialogFilter);

 if (filedialog.DoModal() != IDOK){
  return;
 }
 szFileName=filedialog.GetPathName();

Radek

Quote:
> hey how do i have a button call the open file dialog? thanks

> oliver

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:39:55 GMT
 another beginner question
thanks a lot

Quote:
> const CHAR filedialogFilter[] = "My file type (*.rbp)|*.rbp|";
> CString szFileName;

>  CFileDialog filedialog( true,
>        "*.rbp",
>        NULL,
>        OFN_HIDEREADONLY | OFN_OVERWRITEPROMPT,
>        filedialogFilter);

>  if (filedialog.DoModal() != IDOK){
>   return;
>  }
>  szFileName=filedialog.GetPathName();

> Radek

> > hey how do i have a button call the open file dialog? thanks

> > oliver

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:41:21 GMT

1. array question - beginner question

2. Newbie question: C++ beginner question

3. adonet beginner questions

4. Beginner question

5. Borders&Buttons ... beginner question :)

6. Beginner question: is *s = 1 legal?

7. Beginners Question about passing variables to functions

8. Beginner Question.

9. Beginners Question about strings

10. beginner question!!!???

11. Beginner question

12. conversion of type Beginner question