ToolBar - 24-bit colors
Author Message
 ToolBar - 24-bit colors

Is it possible to create toolbar (CToolBarCtrl) and assign 24-bit color
bitmaps as NORMAL, DISABLE, and HOT images?

Mikhail.

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:22:46 GMT
 ToolBar - 24-bit colors
Yes. Just create the imagelist of however colors you want and use these
using TB_SETIMAGELIST, TB_SETDISABLEDIMAGELIST, TB_SETHOTIMAGELIST.
--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Quote:
> Is it possible to create toolbar (CToolBarCtrl) and assign 24-bit color
> bitmaps as NORMAL, DISABLE, and HOT images?

> Mikhail.

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:39:23 GMT
 ToolBar - 24-bit colors
See :-
http://www.codeproject.com/docking/toolbar_hotbuttons.asp

Regards,
Nish [Visual C++ MVP]

Quote:
> Is it possible to create toolbar (CToolBarCtrl) and assign 24-bit color
> bitmaps as NORMAL, DISABLE, and HOT images?

> Mikhail.

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:39:25 GMT
 ToolBar - 24-bit colors
Also you look at
http://www.mooremvp.freeserve.co.uk/Win32/framed_tip062.ht

Binoy

Quote:

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 05:30:49 GMT

1. 8 bit (256 color) bitmaps vs 24 bit bitmaps

2. 24-bit toolbar icon

3. 32 bit Icons and C# VS.net (24 bit + 8 bit alpha)

4. TreeView: 24 bit color images

5. TreeView: 24 Bit Color BMPs display enable

6. 24 bit color bitmap in irregular Dialog?

7. 24-bit color setting

8. 24 Bit Color & CStatic

9. How to use 24-bit color icon toolbar in VC6?

10. Can I use 24-Bit TrueColour in Turbo C++ 3.0 's

11. typedef'ing a 24-bit integer

12. 24 bit data!!