How To change a LTEXT Resource during runtime?
Author Message
 How To change a LTEXT Resource during runtime?

I made a program with VC++ 4.2 that diplays a dialog box with
several LTEXT resources.

Now I have the following Problem:
How can I change these static texts during runtime?

This might be easy to do for windows experienced people.
Any help is apreciated.

---------------------------------------

The above statement is my own opinion and does not represent
the point of view of any organization I am related to.

Thu, 26 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How To change a LTEXT Resource during runtime?

2. Modifying string resources during runtime

3. Change mdi background during runtime

4. value of struct member changes during runtime

5. adodc - changing the filter during runtime is possible?

6. Changing a Dialog's CAPTION during runtime

7. How to change language of interface during runtime?

8. Best way to change text attributes during runtime?

9. adodc: changing filter during runtime is possible?

10. Q Menu item change during runtime (2)

11. Q: How can I change menu items during runtime

12. Changing Tab Order during runtime