Q: How to make transparent controls..
Author Message
 Q: How to make transparent controls..

I am currently deriving control classes like CEdit or CListCtrl, and I would
like windows to write text in transparent mode.

Doing a pDC->SetBkMode(TRANSPARENT) in the CtlColor doesn't do anything.

Someone did it already ?

    Alexandre Brouaux

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. : Making static control text transparent...

2. making a BMP transparent

3. Q: Making CPropertySheet TRANSPARENT???

4. Windowless ActiveX control/ Transparent ActiveX control

5. Transparent icons not transparent ?

6. best way to show transparent gif file in picture control

7. Transparent user controls

8. Transparent dialog in property sheet with Windows XP common controls

9. Transparent Controls Unreliable with 32 Bit Color

10. --- Recap: Qs. about struct ---

11. transparent control background

12. Qs of getrusage()