MFC and DllUnregisterServer
Author Message
 MFC and DllUnregisterServer

Hi folks:

I use MFC to build a in-process COM server. MFC writes DllGetClassObject,
DllCanUnloadNow and DllRegisterServer for me. What about
DllUnregisterServer? I need that. How can I do it? I tried copying the
DllUnregisterServer() from an ActiveX control created by using MFC. It did
not work. It did not remove registry information.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MFC and DllUnregisterServer

You need to get the added registry values for your server.
Then remove them by hand, (using either Registry functions  or CRegistry
class found in www.codeguru.com).

--
Girish Bharadwaj [VC++/MVP]

Quote:

>Hi folks:

>I use MFC to build a in-process COM server. MFC writes DllGetClassObject,
>DllCanUnloadNow and DllRegisterServer for me. What about
>DllUnregisterServer? I need that. How can I do it? I tried copying the
>DllUnregisterServer() from an ActiveX control created by using MFC. It did
>not work. It did not remove registry information.

>Any help would be appreciated.

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MFC and DllUnregisterServer

Did you try Regsvr ???

Quote:
>Hi folks:

>I use MFC to build a in-process COM server. MFC writes DllGetClassObject,
>DllCanUnloadNow and DllRegisterServer for me. What about
>DllUnregisterServer? I need that. How can I do it? I tried copying the
>DllUnregisterServer() from an ActiveX control created by using MFC. It did
>not work. It did not remove registry information.

>Any help would be appreciated.

Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MFC dll appwizard, how come no DLLUnregisterServer?

2. DllUnregisterServer failed return code : 0x80040200

3. DllUnregisterServer failed return code : 0x80040200

4. DllUnregisterServer

5. Implementing DLLUnregisterServer

6. Implementing DllUnRegisterServer

7. US-TX-DFW DALLAS DEVELOPERS - Visual C++ / MFC / JUST ONE YEAR OF MFC ----MFC---MFC

8. MFC in VC 6 vs MFC in VC 7 (.NET)

9. mfc: custom animated skin for mfc-application

10. Form++ Library with full MFC Source Code(Visual C++,MFC)

11. MSVC 4.2 Problems (MFC/non MFC)

12. COM object that uses MFC and MFC Socket class