cannot add new member
Author Message
 cannot add new member

Hi all

Every so often in Visual studio I add a new button to a form.  I double
click to add a new member but the message appears "Cannot add new member".
How can I fix this.

James

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:03:18 GMT
 cannot add new member
I think you must add some member in header file , for example : in following
code , when you want add double click to add a new member in dialog, the
"Cannot add new member " message will be occur. please move the
private:
int m_iValue

below the ADX_DATA will be fixed!

Jimmy Leung

// Dialog Data
 //{{AFX_DATA(CDlg)
 enum { IDD = IDD_DIALOG };
 CButton m_ABC;
 CRichEditCtrl m_RichEdit;
private:
    int m_iValue
 //}}AFX_DATA

Quote:
> Hi all

> Every so often in Visual studio I add a new button to a form.  I double
> click to add a new member but the message appears "Cannot add new member".
> How can I fix this.

> James

Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:10:27 GMT
 cannot add new member
This inidicates that the file is readonly, or that perhaps the various magic comments have
been corrupted.
                                joe

Quote:

>Hi all

>Every so often in Visual studio I add a new button to a form.  I double
>click to add a new member but the message appears "Cannot add new member".
>How can I fix this.

>James

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]

Web: http://www3.pgh.net/~newcomer

Sat, 13 Nov 2004 01:07:43 GMT

1. Resource editor "cannot add new member"

2. Cannot add new member? (Class Wizard not available)

3. evc++:PPC2002: "Cannot add new member"

4. IDE Error Messsage: "cannot add new member"

5. Cannot add new resource font at Windows 3.1

6. add new member

7. Bug or Feature, cannot access protected member

8. error C2259 cannot instantiate abstract class due to following members

9. Union Member Cannot Have Copy Constructor

10. Friend function cannot access private members of class

11. cannot explicitly specialize member template?

12. Help me: cannot get member function to compile