What asynchronous test does windows offer to test ANY key down?
Author Message
 What asynchronous test does windows offer to test ANY key down?

How can I detect for the condition of ANY key being down as opposed to
a specific key.

I am trying to detect from wit thin a CEdit's EN_CHANGE handler
whether the message was generated by keyboard input or
programmatically

Tim

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 21:47:04 GMT
 What asynchronous test does windows offer to test ANY key down?
You can use the SetWindowsHookEx to monitor the keyboard
messages and create a flag that tells you if a key is
pressed or not.

hope this helps

MRitter

Quote:

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:47:33 GMT

1. test test test test

2. Alk key down test in OnLButtonDown

3. test...test...test

4. FREE OFFER for C/C++ software testing

5. asynchronous method calls and NUnit test framework

6. this is a test message - testing my email program - please ignore it - thank you -bye

7. testing testing

8. How to test (Re: C language test)

9. VC++5: Creating library .\Debug/Test.lib and object .\Debug/Test.exp

10. Testing a console applications input / Testing a files existence

11. message for key down and a message for key up

12. Stress test - stresses Windows