all ressources of a project - same language
Author Message
 all ressources of a project - same language

Hi,
I hope someone can help me:
I want to add all ressources eg button labels in standard dialogs to my
project to get evrywhere in the program the same language. Not some from the
windows version installed on the computer an the others from my program.
I changed allready the project settings in ressource and deleted the /D
"_AFXDLL" but the labels do appear still in the windows language.
What else can I do to solve my problem?
TIA, Birgit

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:00:41 GMT
 all ressources of a project - same language
Birgit!

The button labels for the standard dialogs are located in Comdlg32, and
can't easily be changed - the task gets impossible considering all the other
standard buttons as well (messageboxes etc). I suspect that all us
non-native English speakers are getting used to mixed languages in programs
:-)

Johan Rosengren
Responsable Informatique
PACTA S.A.

Quote:
> Hi,
> I hope someone can help me:
> I want to add all ressources eg button labels in standard dialogs to my
> project to get evrywhere in the program the same language. Not some from
the
> windows version installed on the computer an the others from my program.
> I changed allready the project settings in ressource and deleted the /D
> "_AFXDLL" but the labels do appear still in the windows language.
> What else can I do to solve my problem?
> TIA, Birgit

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:13:58 GMT

1. Change language for ressources in VC++ 1.52?

2. Needed: Programming Projects Examples for C Language Class

3. Scripting Language Project

4. Language for large projects: SUMMARY

5. Language for large projects

6. Project VC.NET (MFC) in several languages.

7. language support for resources/projects settings

8. Mutliple languages in a project

9. Project VC.NET (MFC) in several languages.

10. Change language setting of a project

11. change language after project created

12. Project Configuration for several languages