How can I logout user when application sleep over some time?
Author Message
 How can I logout user when application sleep over some time?

How can I logout user when application sleep over some
time?

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:57:18 GMT
 How can I logout user when application sleep over some time?
Hi,

How about call ExitWindowsEx(EWX_LOGOFF, EWX_FORCEIFHUNG) in WM_TIMER event
handler?

Regards.
Jeff

Quote:
> How can I logout user when application sleep over some
> time?

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:53:59 GMT
 How can I logout user when application sleep over some time?
I want to catch a event that user didnot use the
application from last time after he open the application.

Quote:

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:10:24 GMT

1. sleeping for time under the millisecond

2. real-time vs. user-time

3. Sleep command for noninteger time

4. Any time limit for sleep?

5. Sleeping for times accurat to a microsecond under NT

6. How to obtain the login time and the idle time of the user

7. how to obtain the login time and the idle time of the users

8. Application being put to sleep, why?

9. Using Sleeps() in my Winsock application

10. interrupt sleep() or successive sleeps

11. Help!: problem with fast timing for real-time application on PC

12. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available