Wininet and Index Server
Author Message
 Wininet and Index Server

I'm trying to use the MFC Wininet classes (CHTTPFile etc...) to make a
query to index server (it uses a .idq file). But when I do this I get a
HTTP error. has anyone tried this? I would appreciate any input you have.

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WinInet, SSL and Proxy Server

2. How to ...Create a proxy server using wininet classes

3. CFtpConnection and Proxy Servers (WinInet API Question)

4. WinInet API/MFC FTP via Proxy Server (Help!)

5. Proxy Server and WinInet

6. Connect to Index Server?

7. Creating a filter for index server...

8. microsoft index server example?

9. Creating a filter for index server...

10. Index server IFilter needed for .pdf

11. Microsoft Index Server

12. Creating a filter for index server...