view problem in "win explorer" program
Author Message
 view problem in "win explorer" program

Bobbo:

The "correct" way to pass information from one view to another is through the
document. Make the changes in the document and call UpdateAllViews(), perhaps
using the hint parameters.

If you "must" communicate directly between the views you can call
CSplitterWnd::GetPane() and cast the result.

HTH,

David Wilkinson

===============================

Quote:

> I'm building an application in Visual C++ 6.0 that has a windows explorer
> look.
> When a user clicks on a treenode in leftview should rightview change
> formview depending which node the user clicked.
> How may I solve this...(change view)
> The tree is working fine...including events.

> I get static problems when I try acessing rightview member functions from
> leftview.......why?

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 view problem in "win explorer" program
I'm building an application in visual c++ 6.0 that has a windows explorer
look.
When a user clicks on a treenode in leftview should rightview change
formview depending which node the user clicked.
How may I solve this...(change view)
The tree is working fine...including events.

I get static problems when I try acessing rightview member functions from
leftview.......why?

Wed, 04 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Subclassing a view" problems

2. Implementing "Windows Explorer"

3. Supressing "Internet Explorer Script Error" dialog

4. ATL Wizard "Internet Explorer Object" error

5. CTreeCtrl in "Explorer Style" app

6. Program from "Unix Network Programming"

7. "The C Programming Language" programs

8. Win 98 "Invalid Page Fault", works fine on W2K, NT

9. win api to open file "exclusive"

10. CListCtrl LabelEdit Won't "Stick"

11. remove() vrs fopen("""w")