Updating modal progress bar
Author Message
 Updating modal progress bar

I have a modal dialog box in which I want to show the progress of a
process loop which is essentially stepping through a list of values and
processing them.  This is in a while loop.

My problem is the window doesn't draw before the process is done and I
end up seeing the window displayed only afterward with no progress
reported.  How can I implement the progress dialog and have it
update/paint each time a single record is processed in the list so a
user knows where the process is?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig Janson
Internet Developer
EAS, Inc.

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Updating modal progress bar
    Try using UpdateWindow on your progressbar. It'll force the window
beeing updated.
    Jacques
Quote:

>My problem is the window doesn't draw before the process is done and I
>end up seeing the window displayed only afterward with no progress

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Updating modal progress bar
I prefer to use Create and DestroyWindow for progress dlgs

Regards, Roar Skinderviken

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to update a Progress bar from different class

2. update progress bar in a popup dialog

3. update progress bar

4. Help: Update the Progress Bar

5. Help: Updating a Progress Bar

6. Progress bar not showing visual progress

7. Showing file loading/saving progress in progress bar?

8. progress bar on a status bar

9. progress bar on a status bar

10. Progress bar is not showing on status bar

11. Progress Bar in Status Bar Pane

12. Progress bar in status bar