changing icon of an addin,really so difficult??????
Author Message
 changing icon of an addin,really so difficult??????

i have huge problem in doing this, i tried virtually
everithing, does anybody has examplecode??

i can change the icon, but i can not change it to a
freely selectable ore selfmade icon. by default the icon
wich is assigned in the pCommands->AddNamedCommand method
is a smiley, and has the value 59. when i change this
value, i see another icon, but is there a list or
something, where i can see, which icon has which ID ??

please help me!

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:34:39 GMT

1. changing the icon of an addin please help!

2. changing icon of an addin,please help!!

3. changing icon of an addin,please help

4. Developer studio addin - SetWindowsHookEx, changing the text background color

5. Developer studio addin - SetWindowsHookEx, changing the text background color

6. Default Icon Hell: MFC Icon appears even after file and IDR_MAINFRAME changed

7. How to change the mfc icon with our own icon in the SDI applications

8. Where are document icons REALLY kept?

9. draft ANSI standard: one change that would *really* help Europe

10. really having trouble changing MDI window title

11. really really dumb question

12. I really really want to turn off warnings in eVC4 SP1