Help, Newbie Question - create a new window out of old window
Author Message
 Help, Newbie Question - create a new window out of old window

Hi,

    I'm writing a SDI application and I want to do something like Outlook
Express which able
to create new window out of the old window (after click on the menu item)
and the new
window still able to use the variables from the Old Window.

Do anyone how to do that ? Please Reply As Soon As Possible.

Thanx In Advance

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help, Newbie Question - create a new window out of old window

2. Q: How to create a new window / a new window handle

3. Q: How to create a new window / a new window handle

4. Q: How to create a new window / a new window handle

5. Newbie: Create window inside a window

6. Easy Question about creating new windows

7. Newbie question How to create a scrolling window

8. Shell Command: How to open a new IE window instead of creating a new IT application

9. HELP: Creating new window in a Dialog app

10. VC5: IDE reuses old source-window and wouldn't open new ones

11. Problems creating a new window with CWnd::Create

12. Please help - Windows BC3.1 dialog window question