Disconnecting SQL Server
Author Message
 Disconnecting SQL Server

I would like to know whether it is possible to disconnect
SQL Server once we have connected it via COM (Componnet
Object Module).I have been successful in Connecting to the
SQL Server using COM but i cannot disconnect.........

Can someone Kindly send me some INFORMATION regarding how
to disconnect the Databse once it has been connected

Expecing some reply in the positive

Regards

Roshan

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:39:20 GMT

1. Perform SQL statement in VC++ against MS SQL Server 7.0

2. SQL Syntax on SQL Server

3. Q:Use DISTINCT in SQL statement with OLE DB for SQL Server

4. Disconnected from server (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED) in MTA

5. Problem with IDL for COM server returning ADO disconnected Recordset

6. Disconnecting/logging off user from server (domain)???? URGENT

7. SQL Server with CDatabase/CRecordset and server cursors

8. Win2k Adv. Server + Sql Server 7

9. Sending info from server to client in SQL Server

10. CRecordset and SQL Server Linked Server View

11. How do you run a SQL Server sql script file against a SQL Server database?

12. System w/SQL Server restarted, my App blocked with "Microsoft SQL Server Login" dialog