A Beginner vc++ question
Author Message
 A Beginner vc++ question

I have 3 edit boxes in my dialog screen.  I want to be able to press
enter or tab to move to the next one.  I tried using multi-line but that
doesn't work.  I also am using int for the variable input in the edit
boxes, and when I tab through to the next one and enter an integer  I
get an error message saying that I must enter a valid integer.  Please
help!!

Thanks
Craig

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Beginner VC++ question

2. help a beginner's question with vc!

3. VC Beginner's Exception Question...

4. Some VC++5 beginner questions

5. ADO VC++ Beginner Question

6. Dumb beginner question on VC++ dev environment

7. VC++ 1.52 Beginner Question

8. Beginner's General VC++ Question

9. Beginner Question about classess and constructors in VC++

10. VC++ beginner's questions...

11. beginner vc++ q (please redirect me if this is the wrong place)

12. beginner: problems going from vc++ 5 to 6.0