Property Sheet and Property Pages
Author Message
 Property Sheet and Property Pages

Guys !!

I have a property sheet (say PS1) containing property pages (say PP1 and
PP2). On PP1 there is a button, which on being clicked brings up another
dialog (say DLG1). But once the dialog DLG1 is displayed from PP1.cpp, I
do not need the property sheet any more. How do I get rid of the entire
property sheet PS1( and hence PP1 and PP2). When I use
CDialog::EndDialog(1) in PP1.cpp, it only closes the page PP1 - the PS1
and PP2
are still displayed on the screen.

Would appreciate some input.

Thanks.
--
Vijay Raghavacharian

voice: 650-372-6246
fax: 650-372-6200

Cambridge Technology Partners (415-574-3710)
1300 South El Camino Real, Suite 600
San Mateo, CA 94402
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Sheet and Property Pages

Quote:

> Guys !!

> I have a property sheet (say PS1) containing property pages (say PP1
> and
> PP2). On PP1 there is a button, which on being clicked brings up
> another
> dialog (say DLG1). But once the dialog DLG1 is displayed from PP1.cpp,
> do not need the property sheet any more. How do I get rid of the
> entire
> property sheet PS1( and hence PP1 and PP2). When I use
> CDialog::EndDialog(1) in PP1.cpp, it only closes the page PP1 - the
> PS1
> and PP2
> are still displayed on the screen.

> Would appreciate some input.

> Thanks.
> --
> Vijay Raghavacharian

> voice: 650-372-6246
> fax: 650-372-6200

> Cambridge Technology Partners (415-574-3710)
> 1300 South El Camino Real, Suite 600
> San Mateo, CA 94402
> http://www.ctp.com

Hi Vijay:

    I believe you should close the PropertySheet Window.  That will
shutdown everything since the PropertyPages are child
windows of the PropertySheet.  I hope this helps

Regards;

Francisco J. Novas

P.S. Remove .NOSPAM from return address

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Sheet and Property Pages
How do I get hold of the property sheet window for a property page?

Quote:

> [...]

> > > Thanks.
> > > --
> > > Vijay Raghavacharian

> > > voice: 650-372-6246
> > > fax: 650-372-6200

> > > Cambridge Technology Partners (415-574-3710)
> > > 1300 South El Camino Real, Suite 600
> > > San Mateo, CA 94402
> > > http://www.ctp.com

> > Hi Vijay:

> >     I believe you should close the PropertySheet Window.  That will
> > shutdown everything since the PropertyPages are child
> > windows of the PropertySheet.  I hope this helps

> > Regards;

> > Francisco J. Novas

> > P.S. Remove .NOSPAM from return address

> --
> Vijay Raghavacharian

> voice: 650-372-6246
> fax: 650-372-6200

> Cambridge Technology Partners (415-574-3710)

Hi Vijay:

        Use the GetParent() function on the Property Page object and do
the appropiate typecasting.  I hope this helps.  It did
help me.  I had the same problem as you.

Francisco J. Novas

P.S. Remove .NOSPAM in return e-mail

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Sheet and Property pages in ATL

2. questions regarding property sheet and property page

3. Problems with property sheets and property pages

4. Property Sheet on Property Page?

5. resizable property sheet and property page

6. Property Sheets and property pages!!

7. Creating Property Sheets and Property Pages w/o the Class Wizard

8. Controls in a property sheet, outside property pages

9. How to disable property page on property sheet.

10. Property sheet in a property page

11. Property pages disappearing from property sheet on selection

12. Problem with same property page in multiple property sheets