passing bc object to vc dl
Author Message
 passing bc object to vc dl

In my case, I need to pass an object which was created in borland c++ to a
dll which was developed by Visual C++. I will use some of the member
variables of the object in VC DLL.

For example, the object I want to pass from BC is called SimpleClass.
class SimpleClass{
public:  int Num;
private:
          double **Data;
          void Dosomething();

Quote:
};

The pointer of SimpleClass is SCptr.

In my VC DLL, I need to access the member variable double **Data etc. Since
I can't get the pointer of the object , I don't know how to get the value of
its member variable.

Is there anybody can give me some instructions about how to implement this?

Thanks in advance.

Danqing

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 05:21:53 GMT

1. Passing objects between VC and VB

2. passing vb-object to vc++

3. Passing and ADO.Connection object between VC and VB

4. Passing arguments b/w two CDialog objects...(VC++4.0)

5. VC and BC

6. Query on compiling a VC++1.52 code on BC++4.52

7. BC ++ Vs VC ++

8. urgent : need calc program in VC or BC

9. From BC to VC++6

10. object is resolved pointer to the object when passed to a function

11. passing COM object pointers to another COM object in ATL

12. passing objects from VB as VARIANT to COM server object failing