Sample application code wanted
Author Message
 Sample application code wanted

Where could I get some real application sample code for simple
accounting application, human resource application, and selling business
application ???

I want to have a look do some other business application should design
before designing mine one for my company.

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted: Small sample real-time code

2. WANTED - Sample source code using IAccessible interface.

3. WANTED - Sample source code using IAccessible interface.

4. wanted-news reader client sample code

5. WANTED: Fax Sample Code

6. Sample MFC code wanted: Draw Program

7. Wanted Sample Code for broadcasting

8. looking for System Tray(Win95, NT) based application sample code

9. New C# Source Code Sample - Running JScript.NET Code from C# Apps

10. SMTP Sample code (was: Code for sending an e-mail message to a pop3 server)

11. SMTP Sample code (was: Code for sending an e-mail message to a pop3 server)

12. Wanted: Program to convert Pascal code to C code