Color in a Statusbar indicator
Author Message
 Color in a Statusbar indicator

How do I fill a statusbar indicator with a color? It should be able to
change runtime.

Thanks!

Regards
JB

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 21:41:17 GMT
 Color in a Statusbar indicator
This would be helpful: http://www.codeguru.com/statusbar/StatusBar.shtml

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Quote:
> How do I fill a statusbar indicator with a color? It should be able to
> change runtime.

> Thanks!

> Regards
> JB

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 21:46:13 GMT

1. Setup new INDICATORS fields for StatusBar

2. Setup new INDICATORS fields for StatusBar

3. Checkbox with Indicator color.....

4. two questions : progressbar in statusbar ?/coloring tabs

5. Filling color in a pane in the statusbar

6. Change color of a pane in statusbar

7. Change Background and Text Color of StatusBar

8. Corrupted statusbar VC 4.0/MFC on 256 colors display after focus change

9. changing color of statusbar text

10. Anyone have a statusbar with foreground color

11. Color in Statusbar

12. Detecting Color Pallete ( 16 colors , or 256 colors, or Hi color) URGENT