Scroll message in Internet Explorer(ActiveX Control)??
Author Message
 Scroll message in Internet Explorer(ActiveX Control)??

Hi,

I wanted to develop "HTML Viewer" with ActiveX Control(Web browser).
It was very simple step.

I want to know some more.
when I clicked scroll bar in the Viewer,  it scrolled.
so,
How can I get scroll message in Internet Explorer Window (ActiveX
Control)?

I tried to subclassing, or derive the wrapper class, etc.
but I could not find the correct method.

I'm working with Visual C++ 5.0.
Thanks in advance.

Fri, 28 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scrolling of ActiveX Control on HTML page in Internet Explorer

2. How to access internet explorer in activex control?

3. Mysterious sequencing of thread of ActiveX control in Internet Explorer

4. ActiveX Control (ATL) and Internet Explorer Versions

5. Setting the font of an activex control in internet explorer 4.0

6. MFX ActiveX control using Internet Explorer like container

7. Setting the font of an activex control in internet explorer 4.0

8. Creating ActiveX Controls for the Internet explorer on PPC

9. Internet Explorer's ActiveX interfaces

10. Strong name for Internet Explorer control wrapper

11. Creating Windows Forms Controls for Internet Explorer using Managed C++

12. Forms (Controls) in Internet Explorer