capture tab in a ccombobox on the toolbar
Author Message
 capture tab in a ccombobox on the toolbar

Hi,
I have been trying to find a way to capture the tab press in my combobox
that I have on my toolbar.

I would like to have something like
ON_CBN_SELCHANGE(IDC_TOOLBAR_COMBOBOX, OnSelchangeComboBox)
but for keydown
like ON_NOTIFY_REFLECT(TVN_KEYDOWN, OnKeydown) for a treeview

how can this be done?

thanks
/Niklas

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:27:59 GMT
 capture tab in a ccombobox on the toolbar
to clearify one thing.
I have a CToolbar derived class for the toolbar and I put a ON_WM_KEYDOWN()
but that was never called.
I also put the function in my framewnd from where ther toolbar is created
but that was never called either.

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have been trying to find a way to capture the tab press in my combobox
> that I have on my toolbar.

> I would like to have something like
> ON_CBN_SELCHANGE(IDC_TOOLBAR_COMBOBOX, OnSelchangeComboBox)
> but for keydown
> like ON_NOTIFY_REFLECT(TVN_KEYDOWN, OnKeydown) for a treeview

> how can this be done?

> thanks
> /Niklas

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:44:48 GMT

1. CComboBox capture char input

2. Problem with CCombobox CBS_DROPDOWN and capturing keystokes

3. Capturing the TAB key....

4. ON_KEY_DOWN unable to capture VK_DOWN, VK_RIGHT and TAB key

5. Capture DblClk in the label or caption of a TAB CONTROL

6. Capture tab key

7. Notifications from ccombobox in toolbar

8. How to capture the message of toolbar's button's pushdown event

9. Tab Control as Toolbar

10. limit of CComboBox and handling of scrolling event in a CComboBox

11. Tab key to tab between controls does not work properly

12. Tab positions on a tab page