SaveAs and repeated addition of file ending
Author Message
 SaveAs and repeated addition of file ending

Hi friends

have the problem that my program repeatedly
adds the file ending under the SaveAs menu,
which has been built by the application wizard
using MS VC++ 5.0 and the doc/view architecture.

I.e. at first saving, if '.end' would be the file ending,
I have

name.end

If I changed the document then I would get under
SaveAs as a suggestion of the dialog box:

name.end.end

Does anyone know the reason for this problem ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Thomas

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:51:17 GMT
 SaveAs and repeated addition of file ending
Are you using a CFileDialog object as in:

    CFileDialog dlg(FALSE, ...)

The second parameter to the constructor denotes the handling of the
extension.

Quote:
> Hi friends

> have the problem that my program repeatedly
> adds the file ending under the SaveAs menu,
> which has been built by the application wizard
> using MS VC++ 5.0 and the doc/view architecture.

> I.e. at first saving, if '.end' would be the file ending,
> I have

> name.end

> If I changed the document then I would get under
> SaveAs as a suggestion of the dialog box:

> name.end.end

> Does anyone know the reason for this problem ?

> Thanks in advance

> Best regards

> Thomas

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:24:18 GMT

1. SaveAs and repeated addition of file ending

2. SaveAs and repeatedly addition of file ending

3. After default File->SaveAs

4. putting end of file character in binary file (cutting the file short)

5. FILE structure addition

6. file pointer at end of file?

7. How do I repeat MIDI Files ???

8. Playing and repeating a MIDI file

9. Help with repeated file storage

10. Binary file I/O using ofstream::write() blows away remaining data to end of file

11. how do i place an end of string char at the end of a string

12. Loosing Memory when Start end ends an Dialog