Tab and property sheets control...
Author Message
 Tab and property sheets control...

Hello people,

I have a SDI application and I am using a CFormView derived class to show my
controls. One of the controls I wanna show is a tab control. I tried to put
a tab control and insert some items using the InsertItem method. Ok, it
creates a new tab in the control. However, how can I insert controls inside
an specific tab?? Is there another way instead of to create my controls by
hand??
I've been studying the CPropertySheet class and it seems to be what I was
looking for, but there's only one problem: it shows a dialog with the tab
control. And what I want is to use the dialog template resources that I
created and, somehow, show them in the form view.

Does anyone have some ideia or tip??
Any help is welcome,

thanks in advance,
Rodrigo.

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 02:52:13 GMT
 Tab and property sheets control...

Quote:

> Hello people,

> I have a SDI application and I am using a CFormView derived class to show my
> controls. One of the controls I wanna show is a tab control. I tried to put
> a tab control and insert some items using the InsertItem method. Ok, it
> creates a new tab in the control. However, how can I insert controls inside
> an specific tab?? Is there another way instead of to create my controls by
> hand??
> I've been studying the CPropertySheet class and it seems to be what I was
> looking for, but there's only one problem: it shows a dialog with the tab
> control. And what I want is to use the dialog template resources that I
> created and, somehow, show them in the form view.

> Does anyone have some ideia or tip??
> Any help is welcome,

> thanks in advance,
> Rodrigo.

Property pages are modeless dialogs with the titlebar and border style
turned off.  You can develop a modeless dialog class for each template,
making all but one of them initially invisible.  Then when a tab is
clicked change which one is visible with calls to ShowWindow.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 06:48:49 GMT

1. Tab Control and Property Sheet

2. Property Sheets and Tab Control

3. Property Sheets and Tab Control

4. Tab control VS. Property sheet

5. Property sheet with no tab control?

6. Property Sheet Tab Control and TCS_VERTICAL Style

7. Subclass tab control in property sheet?

8. Tab Controls and Property Sheets

9. Tab Control or Property Sheet?

10. Property Sheets v/s Tabbed Control

11. TAB Controls or Property SHeet/Pages?

12. moving tab control in a property sheet