Popup menu on a listbox control
Author Message
 Popup menu on a listbox control

Hi,

Does anybody know how to show a popup menu on a listbox control?  I tried
but it won't send a right mouse button down id I click on a listbox ares.
Thanks for any help,

CK

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:25:46 GMT
 Popup menu on a listbox control

Quote:
>Does anybody know how to show a popup menu on a listbox control?  I tried
>but it won't send a right mouse button down id I click on a listbox ares.

If the listbox is on a dialog, you can add a handler for the
WM_CONTEXTMENU message to the dialog and handle that.

Alternatively, you can derive your own class from CListBox and handle
the message there.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:52:11 GMT
 Popup menu on a listbox control
David,

The WM_CONTEXTMENU handler really works.  Thanks a lot.

CT

Quote:
> >Does anybody know how to show a popup menu on a listbox control?  I tried
> >but it won't send a right mouse button down id I click on a listbox ares.

> If the listbox is on a dialog, you can add a handler for the
> WM_CONTEXTMENU message to the dialog and handle that.

> Alternatively, you can derive your own class from CListBox and handle
> the message there.

> Dave
> --
> MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:07:56 GMT

1. Bold menu text for default menu selection in a popup menu

2. Popup Menu, (NameSpace popup id's?)

3. Popup Menu, (NameSpace popup id's?)

4. Accessing listbox control from another listbox control or dialog

5. Deactivating the popup menu in and edit control

6. How to change popup menu in IE control?

7. How to modify popup menu in IE control...?

8. How to modify popup menu in IE control?

9. mouse cursor at popup menu of ActiveX control

10. How to skip the popup menu in WebBrowser control

11. Popup menu in RichEdit control

12. change popup menu of control