CListBox
Author Message
 CListBox

OK, simple question from a newbie.  I am trying to use a CListBox in a
dialog, which is basically just an output of status items.  I am proccessing
a large number of files, and want a list of the success or failure of each
file.  The CListBox works great for this purpose, but during proccessing, it
does not show me the results.  It continues to fill nicely, but not until it
is done, does it show me the results.  This is fine and I can live with it,
but I would like to be able to see each string as they are added.  Is there
a way to force the box to diplay it's contents, after each AddString?

TIA Mark

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CListBox

Just call m_pMyListCtrl->UpdateWindow() after you have added a new
item.

Quote:
>OK, simple question from a newbie.  I am trying to use a CListBox in a
>dialog, which is basically just an output of status items.  I am
proccessing
>a large number of files, and want a list of the success or failure of each
>file.  The CListBox works great for this purpose, but during proccessing,
it
>does not show me the results.  It continues to fill nicely, but not until
it
>is done, does it show me the results.  This is fine and I can live with it,
>but I would like to be able to see each string as they are added.  Is there
>a way to force the box to diplay it's contents, after each AddString?

>TIA Mark

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CListbox::SetItemDataPtr(), CListBox::GetItemDataPtr()

2. A problem with CListBox

3. Strange CListBox behaviour ...

4. CListBox, SetItemData, SORT

5. CListBox::ResetContent() qestion

6. Strange CListBox behaviour ...

7. CListBox.Dir - not in 98?

8. CListBox::SelectString

9. Newbie Q: Changing the font of a CListBox...?

10. Change text color of single line in CListBox?

11. CListBox problem

12. CListBox Dir problem