C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App
Author Message
 C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App

Question (Short Version):
How do I create an app that is executed on the server when a user selects
"Submit" on a form in a IE5 browser (form parameters passed as arguments to
the program)?

More Info:
I have a C++ app that takes input through a dialog box, then copies a
template folder to a new location for "job" file storage (this is an .exe
that is run on the client).  I would like to convert this to an IIS/IE app
where the user could browse to the page, enter the appropriate info in the
form, then the app is run on the server side to create the appropriate file
heirarchy.  Other than the appropriate NTFS/Security rights on the server
side which I think I have figured out, I need to learn how to convert this
MFC app to an app that is executed when "Submit" is entered on a form
through a browser.

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 12:01:34 GMT

1. C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App

2. C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App

3. MFC and DOS apps - Redirecting console output to an MFC app (Newbie)

4. What's different between MFC App and MFC App as NTService

5. How to execute a MFC app in the another MFC app

6. MFC and DOS apps - Redirecting console output to an MFC app (Newbie)

7. How to execute a MFC app in the another MFC app

8. IWebBrowser object in my MFC app seems to hang Outlook and IE and other DDE applications

9. Disable I.E. AutoFill in ASP.NET app

10. How does C# app compare to MFC app??

11. Open Control panel app (*.cpl) from MFC app?

12. Customize own App Wizard for non Mfc apps