application language
Author Message
 application language

Hello,

My application must have the option to change language
while running the application. Text in dialogboxes and
other widows must change when a new language is selected.

What is the best way to do this.

Marco

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:31:43 GMT
 application language
Marco,

Quote:
> My application must have the option to change language
> while running the application. Text in dialogboxes and
> other widows must change when a new language is selected.

> What is the best way to do this.

You can use "Satellite DLL's"; dll's that hold the resources that may vary per language.

Alexander

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:06:05 GMT

1. change application language

2. Changing application language dynamically from menu in MDI application!

3. SOS!!! Change application language?

4. Changing input Language from my application

5. Excel like Macro language in own applications

6. Multi language application

7. Announcing Lua, a language for extending applications

8. Multiple language application at run-time

9. Problem with Visual C++ and multiple language applications

10. Multi-Language Applications

11. make the application multi-language.

12. multi language application