how to make a program execute before windows login?
Author Message
 how to make a program execute before windows login?

hi:
    I have a hurry question,can anyone help me?
    thank you first!
    how to make a program execute before windows login and user can't enter
windows system if only  this program agree?

Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:53:41 GMT
 how to make a program execute before windows login?
As far as I know, the only programms that can achieve that, are
system-services.
Therefore it should be designed and setup as system-service.

regards
Stefan

Quote:
> hi:
>     I have a hurry question,can anyone help me?
>     thank you first!
>     how to make a program execute before windows login and user can't
enter
> windows system if only  this program agree?

Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:05:01 GMT
 how to make a program execute before windows login?
    See examples of how to write NT service applications. [ in msdn or
www.codeproject.com ]

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ]

Quote:
> hi:
>     I have a hurry question,can anyone help me?
>     thank you first!
>     how to make a program execute before windows login and user can't
enter
> windows system if only  this program agree?

Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:57:15 GMT

1. How to write windows login program??

2. Executing a command (java command) via C program in Windows 9.X, 2K, NT.

3. Executing windows program from C

4. Making windows games - Randomising my program?

5. Making an MFC program persistent w/o Windows or dialogs

6. Making windows games - Randomising my program?

7. Programmatically making a program automatically run when Windows is started

8. Making the mouse cursor in the centre of the screen when a dialog is executed

9. security/login replacement/Fascist login/

10. HELP : EXECUTE a .exe program within a c or c++ program

11. Executing a program in a program

12. IF i execute that program, that Program Disappears(maybe end)