Windows Password access
Author Message
 Windows Password access

I'm not sure if this question falls into MFC or pure Win32, so please bear
with me. I am writing some Organiser software for my company, and have
created a user-logon, to ensure that each user has their own private data.
I'd like to tie this logon to the Windows logon, so that the user
automatically gets without seeing the logon dialog, but I also need the
password to be stored in the software, so that if someone uses the computer
with the Default Windows user (i.e. clicks Cancel at Windows Logon), they
get asked for a user and password. So far, so good. Now to the problem...

When you change the password on Windows, it offers you the opportunity to
set other passwords automatically, eg the screensaver, and Microsoft
Networks. How can I connect my program to this, so that when the Windows
password is changed, it offers the option of setting the user's password in
my software as well?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Andrew Ratcliffe

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access passwords through MFC Application and page faults

2. Open a password-protected Access database

3. Error compacting a password-protected Access database

4. Passwords and opening Access db's

5. Password access??

6. Accessing database with a System Password set

7. Access, CCommand and passwords...

8. SQLConfigDataSource and password protected ACCESS database

9. How to access Password protected .MDB file

10. how to change an Access database password

11. Password protected Access Database

12. repairing and compacting a password protected ODBC Access db