How Can we Read The Screen Contents Without Using GetPixel
Author Message
 How Can we Read The Screen Contents Without Using GetPixel

Dear Friends
      How Can we Read The Screen Contents Without Using GetPixel as it seems
to be very slow when repainting is reqd as well.

Thu, 24 Nov 2005 23:16:23 GMT

1. How to read string without echoing to screen

2. printing window content without using CView features

3. Display contents of text file on screen using C

5. Reading the contents of URL using C Language.

6. how to read registers content on x86 using VC5.0

7. Reading a File's contents using CFile

8. Reading a File's contents using CFile

9. Reading a File's contents using CFile

10. how to read a xml without a valid schema using dataset

11. : Reading full screen images from file using fread()?

12. RGB from GetPixel, using user32.dll