Dialog behaviour in Win 95 and Win NT
Author Message
 Dialog behaviour in Win 95 and Win NT

 Anybody knows why???

I created a dialog in VC++ 5.0 in Windows NT 4.0W.  I put a number of Edit
boxes in the dialog and using the Properties editor I set the alignment of
each Edit boxe to Right.  When I run the application under Windows NT, the
numbers in the Edit boxes appear correctly in the right side of each box.
When I run the application under Windows 95, however, the numbers in the
Edit boxes appear in the left of each box and when I press tab to move from
box to box, the numbers are not highlighted as they do under Windows NT.
Anybody has any idea why this is happening and if there is a simple solution
to this?

Thank you,
Nikos Gkanatsios

Wed, 03 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win 95/95 to Win NT

2. Win NT to Win 95

3. Porting application from Win 95 to Win NT

4. Q: Differences WIN NT / WIN 95 in VC++ 5.0

5. Win NT vs. Win 95

6. Registry - Win 95/Win NT

7. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95

8. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95

9. Win NT vs Win 95/98

10. Win NT to Win 95

11. Win NT 4.0 - Win 95 Registry Reading Problems

12. Win 95 -> Win NT