'operator =' for CArray derived class
Author Message
 'operator =' for CArray derived class

Hi,

I've created a class (CRecordSet<>) which derives from CArray<TYPE,
ARG_TYPE>. TYPE contains one of my own defined structs.
I try to make the following assignment:

CRecordset<LPPROJECT, LPPROJECT> m_CurrentProRs;
m_CurrentProRs = ProjectRs;
(ProjectRs is an object from the same class as m_CurrentProRs)

The compiler comes with the following error:
'CRecordset<struct PROJECT *,struct PROJECT *>' : 'operator ='
function is unavailable.

How do I implement such an operator= function? It needs to be general
so that other structures also can be copied.

Thanks for any help.
McPPC

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:48:26 GMT

1. CString derived class: operator '=' error

2. Class derived from CObject can't implement operator=

3. Class Wizard won't let me derive a class from my class

4. cann't get runtime class for CDateTimeCtrl/CMonthCalCtrl derived class

5. CArray off classes with an array inside doesn't compile

6. 'CArray':missing decl-specifiers

7. 'CArray' : undeclared identifier

8. Can't implement virtual function in derived class :-(

9. Can't create new record using CRecordset derived class

10. My CRecordset derived class doesn't work in Release mode

11. How to derive new ATL COM class from ADO's _Recordset

12. Can't derive class from CRecordSet