Serializing Bitmaps
Author Message
 Serializing Bitmaps

Hi all,

I need to serialize a Bitmap, and another Classobject without serialization
method.
Is there any possibility to do such thing ?

I need to save 100 Images (Halcon images from type HImage) and additional
Information
to disk into one file.

Thank you in advance,

Jonas

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:58:05 GMT
 Serializing Bitmaps

Quote:

> Hi all,

> I need to serialize a Bitmap, and another Classobject without serialization
> method.
> Is there any possibility to do such thing ?

> I need to save 100 Images (Halcon images from type HImage) and additional
> Information
> to disk into one file.

> Thank you in advance,

> Jonas

One way is to put each bitmap or other object into an MFC CByteArray and
use its Serialize method.

Another way, if you don't need the MFC serialization features, is to
simply write your own file format and use CFile or other file I/O
libraries.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 01:03:39 GMT

1. Serialize bitmaps

2. Serialize: Flaw in Microsoft Serialize Logic? GetObjectSchema()

3. serialize and zero length files: not calling serialize()

4. Display bitmaps in Print Preview and printing bitmaps.

5. 8 bit (256 color) bitmaps vs 24 bit bitmaps

6. Serializing: How to guarantee that I can de-serialize a serialized class in a year?

7. Serialize a UserControl

8. Serializing/deserializing nested objects

9. Serialized?

10. Serialize DataColumn/ DataGridTextBoxColumn

11. Serialize / Data format?

12. Serialize to and from a string