Full screen without title bar
Author Message
 Full screen without title bar

Hello:

Has anyone created a Formview app that displays full screen without
the usual menu, status bar, tool bar, title bar? I've gotten rid of
everything except the title bar with the following code in my MainFrm
using the PreCreateWindow function:

        cs.style=WS_DLGFRAME | WS_MAXIMIZE;
        cs.hMenu=NULL;

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you

Rob

Tue, 23 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Full screen without title bar

This sample may be useful...
I got it from MS download site.

?T??????- ??o?????...

Quote:
>Hello:

>Has anyone created a Formview app that displays full screen without
>the usual menu, status bar, tool bar, title bar? I've gotten rid of
>everything except the title bar with the following code in my MainFrm
>using the PreCreateWindow function:

> cs.style=WS_DLGFRAME | WS_MAXIMIZE;
> cs.hMenu=NULL;

>Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you

>Rob

begin 666 Fscrn.exe
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

Tue, 23 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Full screen without title bar

Try this instead for your style:

cs.style = WS_POPUP | WS_VISIBLE;

Quote:

>Hello:

>Has anyone created a Formview app that displays full screen without
>the usual menu, status bar, tool bar, title bar? I've gotten rid of
>everything except the title bar with the following code in my MainFrm
>using the PreCreateWindow function:

>    cs.style=WS_DLGFRAME | WS_MAXIMIZE;
>    cs.hMenu=NULL;

>Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you

>Rob

Tue, 23 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to make a full-screen window without frame and title bar

2. How to make a full-screen window without frame and title bar

3. Full screen, SDI with no Frames , status or title bar

4. Window Without border and without title bar

5. Displaying full path names in window title bars

6. Show full path in VC title bar

7. Full-screen without border (impossible?)

8. Q: Move full screen up one pixel so task bar can be reached

9. Property sheet without title bar ...

10. Launching MSIE without title bar

11. Application window without title bar

12. SDI without title-bar