Chicago Map's Precision Mapping OCX
Author Message
 Chicago Map's Precision Mapping OCX

Has anyone out there used this developer's kit.
I installed it on friday onto a system that I beleived to be stable.
In just a short time my W95 crashed 5 times.  I am wondering if it is
their implementation of DirectDraw or just coincidence?  Anyone else
ever seen this problem.  Has anyone else evaluated or tried to use
this product?
Regards, EricM.

Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. stl::map - can't map int to char *

2. More precision in font mapping

3. Memory-mapped files - pros and cons of mapping view on whole file

4. Accessing map elements in vector of maps

5. map::mapped_type vs. map::referent_type

6. map::erase( map::end() ) is it harmless?

7. Problem with using map .erase inside a map loop

8. inserting into map of maps

9. Memery mapped map

10. MFC map or stl map

11. Announcement: New GIS/Mapping OCX toolkit

12. message maps in OCX