Does anyone know how to uninstall a font in code?
Author Message
 Does anyone know how to uninstall a font in code?

Hi, All

Does anyone know how to uninstall a font in code?
I tried to delete the font file in the fonts folder, and broadcast
WM_FONTCHANGE to all top-level windows. The file is deleted, but when I open
the fonts folder,
the font name is still there, and the size is 0, the font name is registry
is also not be deleted. Please help, Thanks.

Wang Yun

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:15:52 GMT
 Does anyone know how to uninstall a font in code?

Quote:
>Does anyone know how to uninstall a font in code?

Have you tried using RemoveFontResource?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:25:47 GMT

1. For Feng or anyone who knows how to change the font size on a print out

2. Binary search variant, has anyone done this?

3. Binary search variant, has anyone done this?

4. Meandering thru maze article.Doe anyone have it??

5. Crystal Reports - in VC (anyone done it?) reporting

6. Anyone done any TAPI programming?

7. Anyone done the hot tracking menus?

8. Anyone has done some benchmark with STLPORT?

9. anyone doing professional .net development in nyc?

10. I know this can be done

11. Thought I knew what I was doing

12. HELP: I know this can be done better