Program Freezes when using CComboBox Control with Property Page
Author Message
 Program Freezes when using CComboBox Control with Property Page

Hi,

I have a program which displays a couple of property pages from a
dialog.  I have tried adding a CComboBox to one of the pages which
works fine, that is until I add a CComboBox Control variable to go
with it and this causes my program to freeze.  The freezing occurs as
soon as the page that contains the combo box is made active.  Has
anyone else experienced this problem before.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Have a great day!!
Dan

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 07:22:44 GMT
 Program Freezes when using CComboBox Control with Property Page

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have a program which displays a couple of property pages from a
> dialog.  I have tried adding a CComboBox to one of the pages which
> works fine, that is until I add a CComboBox Control variable to go
> with it and this causes my program to freeze.  The freezing occurs as
> soon as the page that contains the combo box is made active.  Has
> anyone else experienced this problem before.  Any help would be
> appreciated.

Can you give us a project or steps which reproduce the problem ?
I am not able to reproduce it on my side.

--
Shiva J

Visual C++ Team

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:35:24 GMT

1. VB property page not updated due to event freeze

2. Property Page-Like Behavior Using Tab Control in Form Views

3. CCombobox on Property Pages

4. CComboBox and Property Pages

5. WinCE 3.0 Freezes when the property sheet application is loaded using the project.bib file

6. Controls in a property sheet, outside property pages

7. Sample: Manipulating controls on property page/Property Sheet

8. Property Pages in a Property Page

9. Control-by-Control Validation in Property Page

10. Dynamic Property Page display using DAO

11. ActiveX Property Pages May Appear Erased and Hang Program

12. To display HTML content in an embedded window in property page using WTL