how:hide CListCtrl scroll bar and scroll programmatically
Author Message
 how:hide CListCtrl scroll bar and scroll programmatically

I need to hide the scroll bar of the CListCtrl, and still need to scroll the
control programmatically.
If I hide the scroll bar, but do CListCtrl::Scroll() it reappears.

Mon, 05 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how:hide CListCtrl scroll bar and scroll programmatically
Create the list control as a child of a generic window... Use MoveWindow to
scroll the list control within this generic window...

t>...

Quote:
>I need to hide the scroll bar of the CListCtrl, and still need to scroll
the
>control programmatically.
>If I hide the scroll bar, but do CListCtrl::Scroll() it reappears.

Mon, 05 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how:hide CListCtrl scroll bar and scroll programmatically
What I really want is two list controls or two CListViews, side-by-side, but
I want  only one scroll bar, on the right.   I don't really want to hide the
scrollbar(for the left listctrl); I never want it to appear.

If I do

{
 m_list.LockWindowUpdate();
 // adds it to the list control
 AddDataToListCtrl(m_list);
 static_cast<CButton*>(GetDlgItem(IDC_BUTTON3))->EnableWindow(FALSE);
 m_list.ShowScrollBar( SB_VERT, FALSE);
 m_list.UnlockWindowUpdate();
//..

Quote:
}

the scrollbar still appears. In other words, m_list.ShowScrollBar(SB_VERT,
FALSE), has no effect unless the scrollbar is already visible.

Quote:
> Create the list control as a child of a generic window... Use MoveWindow
> scroll the list control within this generic window...

Quote:
> t>...
> >I need to hide the scroll bar of the CListCtrl, and still need to scroll
> the
> >control programmatically.
> >If I hide the scroll bar, but do CListCtrl::Scroll() it reappears.

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to hide CListCtrl Horz Scroll Bar?

2. Attached a scroll-bar to MainFrame..Scrolling problem..

3. Moving Scroll bar of the Scroll View

4. How to hide scroll bar of a window?

5. How to hide scroll bar of a window?

6. How can I disable/hide scroll bar?

7. CScrollView - hide Scroll bars

8. hide scroll bars

9. Hiding Scroll Bars in a CScrollView derived class

10. Q: How to hide scroll bar from list control

11. Objective Grid scroll bar problem with hidden rows

12. Hiding Scroll Bars in a CScrollView derived class