Q Is simple grid control with cell editing available
Author Message
 Q Is simple grid control with cell editing available

Could anybody please tell me if there is simple activex grid control with
cell editing.  I'd like something like MSFlexGrid, which doesn't have cell
editing.  I don't need the database functions, just the editing.  If found
something called SSControl on CNET's activex site but I can't register it.

Thanks in advance,
Bill

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q Is simple grid control with cell editing available

The grid control from Dundas (Ultimate Grid) has this level.  You can get to
them on:

www.dundas.com

Also you might able to use a CListCtrl with the editing feature enabled if you
don't have a lot of data displayed at once (less than a 1000 rows or so).

HTH,

Tom

Quote:

> Could anybody please tell me if there is simple activex grid control with
> cell editing.  I'd like something like MSFlexGrid, which doesn't have cell
> editing.  I don't need the database functions, just the editing.  If found
> something called SSControl on CNET's activex site but I can't register it.

> Thanks in advance,
> Bill

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q Is simple grid control with cell editing available

Quote:

>Could anybody please tell me if there is simple activex grid control with
>cell editing.  I'd like something like MSFlexGrid, which doesn't have cell
>editing.  I don't need the database functions, just the editing.  If found
>something called SSControl on CNET's activex site but I can't register it.

>Thanks in advance,
>Bill

Check out www.codeguru.com for free source on a editable listctrl,
or do a search on WorldCom Grid control - it's a free grid control from Joe
Willcoxson

-----

CSIRO Australia

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/2473/MFCext.html

Thu, 03 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Stingray objective grid-changing cells styles in browser grid

2. Changing cell colors in a Grid Type Control

3. Changing text color of cells in the MS Grid control in C++

4. Changing text color of cells in the MS Grid control

5. Grid Control - Cell's user drawn ?

6. List Control which allows editing of every cell?

7. Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...

8. Flex Grid and Edit Control

9. Simple GRID control source code help

10. Allow edit in Flex Grid control

11. cell color to change in data grid on mouse over

12. combo box in a list or grid cell?